Sunday, March 16, 2008

Top of the Mornin' To Ya & Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Welcome to my new blog, Jen & Tonic! I hope you enjoy the daily (sortof) doses as much as I enjoy writing them. I'm always open to suggestions so if you have something you'd like me to write about, leave a comment.

The last post on my old blog talked about our hellish weekend last week, complete with wind and rain. By Saturday night we had hunkered down waiting for either the locusts or to wake up with a bunch of little people staring at us ala Munchkinland.

















The update is: we've received quotes from 4 contractors for a new roof and are now just waiting for our insurance adjuster to tell us how much they're going to cover. Ah, the joys of home ownership.

Speaking of little people, did you read about the creepy gnome terrorising some kids in some town in Argentina? Click here to read the story and see the video.

My favorite gnome is still:




And speaking of Penn State....Michigan may be known as the "Big House", but in 2008/2009, Beaver Stadium will be THE BIGGER HOUSE! GO STATE!

No comments: